How have we helped?
The funds were raised by 21st Century Leaders, from the sale of Whatever It Takes products.
$5,784 of the funds raised by Whatever It Takes was donated to Mozambique, to allow for its staff and personnel to travel to raise funds in New York, Washington, London and Doha at WWF's request.
• the world’s leading independent environmental organisation;
• a truly global network, working in more than 90 countries;
• a challenging, constructive, science-based organisation that addresses issues from the survival of species and habitats to climate change, sustainable business and environmental education;
• a charity dependent upon its five million supporters worldwide - some 90 per cent of their income derives from voluntary sources such as people and the business community.
• an organisation that makes a difference
WWF Mozambique works around Lake Niassa, in the Zambezi Delta in Parks (the National Parks of the Bazaruto Archipelago and Quirimbas) and the Bank of Sofala, dealing with shrimp fishing.
Conservation projects include conserving the woodlands of central and southern Africa, the establishment of Lake Niassa Reserve and community conservation in Bazaruto Archipelago National Park.
For further information relating to assistance from 21st Century Leaders please see the section on Pro Natura International.