How have we helped?
The funds were raised by 21st Century Leaders, from the sale of Whatever It Takes products.
About Help for Heroes
Help for Heroes provides direct, practical support to wounded, injured and sick Service personnel, veterans, and their families. This is provided through grants to individuals and other Service charities, capital build projects and support for life at our four Recovery Centres across the UK.
Help for Heroes' 5 Key Messages . . .
• It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country.
• H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. We fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
• They do not seek to criticise or be political. They just want to help and work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
• 'Money in, money out'. They spend all that we get and all our admin costs are covered by selling H4H merchandise through Help for Heroes Trading.
• It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!